Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday Student Artist Spotlight: Caroline M.!

This week's Student Artist Spotlight is Caroline M!

Caroline M is an 11th grader at Ramsey High School in Ramsey. Her art teacher is Danielle Robertson.

In regards to her Journey Though Art, Caroline writes, "I’ve enjoyed art since I was young, but I never really got into painting or drawing. One day, my cousin dropped off a box of jewelry making supplies and I absolutely loved it! I taught myself some basic jewelry techniques and over the past 3 years I’ve made lots of jewelry. I even started my own jewelry business. I was so excited to take the jewelry making class at Ramsey High School because I wanted to learn new techniques and improve my skills. I learned so much about wire-working, sheet metal, beading, polymer clay techniques and jump rings. I even learned how to do some of the techniques I had taught myself the right way! Jewelry making has provided me with a creative outlet and it’s been very stress relieving and rewarding to see each finished product."







Congratulations, Caroline!

If you would like to recognize your student artist for our spotlight segment, please fill out the google form: https://forms.gle/3mnwMBoVJoaqbuph6

No comments: