Saturday, June 13, 2020

Sunday Student Artist Spotlight: Jade C.!

This week's Student Artist Spotlight is Jade C.!

Jade is an 8th grader at Emerson Middle School in Union City. Her art teacher is Kelly Wenz.

In regards to her Journey Though Art, Jade writes, "Everyone wants to achieve the American dream in some way, shape or form, with the belief that one can achieve success regardless of their social class or color. I personally believe that moving to America not only changed my view of my goals, but the importance of a diverse education. I strive to become a college art major and eventually a commercial artist. I aim to illustrate my personal view of the world through creative expressions. Art has benefited me in many ways. It has helped me connect with people, and overcome difficult situations in which I feel isolated. My art inspires me daily to attain the next step towards my desires through sacrifices, risk-taking, and hard work."





Congratulations, Jade!

If you would like to recognize your student artist for our spotlight segment, please fill out the google form: https://forms.gle/3mnwMBoVJoaqbuph6

No comments: