Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Student Artist Spotlight: Aurelia T.!

This week's Student Artist Spotlight is Aurelia T.!

Aurelia is a 12th grader at Plainfield High School in Plainfield, NJ.  Her art teachers are Jenn Johnson and Lindsey Shevkun. 

Aurerlia writes: "My journey through art started in high school. For half of my high school experience I wasn't into realistic art. Something switched as my only goal became drawing as realistically as possible in my junior year. Graphite is my favorite to create faces with, but recently I've been painting with watercolor. Art has always been an important part in my life and it's important to my well-being that I can recreate three dimensional things into a two dimensional drawing."





Congratulations, Aurelia!

If you would like to recognize your student artist for our spotlight segment, please fill out the google form: https://forms.gle/3mnwMBoVJoaqbuph6

No comments: