Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Student Artist Spotlight: Madison B.!

This week's Student Artist Spotlight is Madison B.!

Madison is an 12th grader at Somerville High School in Somerville. Her art teacher is Lisa Conklin.

In regards to her Journey Though Art, Madison writes, "My journey through art has allowed me to develop a creative side to think outside of the box while practicing self-expression. I'm someone who has always struggled with confidence, but art has made me more proud to present my work ethic. Art is my resort of escaping all of the stress and chaos that comes with your typical teenage years. Relying on it has made me more willing to branch out of my comfort zone and strengthen my own skills. I've learned so much and have become so interested that one day I hope to pursue these skills into a profession that best suits me."


Congratulations, Madison!

If you would like to recognize your student artist for our spotlight segment, please fill out the google form: https://forms.gle/3mnwMBoVJoaqbuph6

No comments: