Thursday, April 16, 2020

Student Artist Spotlight: Daniel F.

A Special Student Artist Spotlight for today is Daniel F. 

Daniel is an 8th grader at Bunker Hill Middle School in Washington Township, NJ. His art teacher is Bethany Franz. 

In regards to his Journey Though Art, Daniel writes, "At a young age, my parents always wanted me and my older brother to be coloring or drawing, or something with the arts. As we got older my brother and I continued to draw. We took art classes and my brother started joining art clubs and taking art classes. I followed in his footsteps, and I am taking art classes at my school now. I like art because it is a way to help me relax. With all the school work and other things, I don't get as much down time. When I draw it releases stress and makes me feel happy. And when I make something bad, I can just erase it and start over. When I make something good, I feel really accomplished and proud of it. Art makes you feel like you are in another world."

Congratulations, Daniel!

If you would like to recognize your student artist for our spotlight segment, please fill out the google form: https://forms.gle/3mnwMBoVJoaqbuph6

No comments: