Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday Student Artist Spotlight: Samantha S.!

This week's Student Artist Spotlight is Samantha S.!

Samantha is a 12th grader at Ramsey High School in Ramsey. Her art teacher is Danielle Robertson.

In regards to her Journey Though Art, Samantha writes, "For as long as I can remember, art has been a part of everything I do. I always loved- and still love- art courses the most in school and I've made art in every medium I could. After trying out many different forms of art, I found that my favorite are textiles/fashion, pottery, and drawing. I still have a lot to learn but I cannot wait to keep exploring!"











Congratulations, Samantha!

If you would like to recognize your student artist for our spotlight segment, please fill out the google form: https://forms.gle/3mnwMBoVJoaqbuph6

No comments: